Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finished yea!!!

I know, it's been a long time since I updated my blog. School has been very busy-and I haven't had a lot of free time, but, here is the lastest "taste of my life".

You probably heard that my Valiant 11/12 teacher challenged us to read the B.O.M (BOOK OF MORMON) last year. i was SO excited until May rolled around and we were supposed to be at a certain spot. I had not read in forever and so i had to read like alot to be able to go to her house and play on this humongous water slide!! Then it was august and we got rewarded with candy!! I had wanted to read "Twilight" and my mom told me that I had to read my Book of Mormon everyday, before I could read Twilight at night. So, I started reading 3 pages of the Book of Mormon every morning-so that I could be finished by Christmas. Our reward was a skate party at Brandon Skate Land. It was a blast. But of course it was on a Monday Dec. 22 and Dec. 21, if you heard, i got "sick". So at the party I was not feeling all that great. i was tired, cold and just plain achy:(. But i had a lot of fun. So any way, I finished the Book of Mormon!! Aunt Diana (she is my moms cousin a lot of times removed) got released and now my mom is my teacher and has challenged us to read the Doctrine and Convents. She gave us a schedule and we have to read one page a day. Hopefully I will be able to stay up to date!! I better go get reading!!

No comments: