Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Girls Camp!!!

We had girls camp over spring break!! it was my first time and i had a blast! I was a little nervous to go at first, because I was the only girl from my friends to get to go. I had nothing to worry about because I met other girls from other wards and the girls from my ward were so welcoming to me. Sister Anderson was our camp director and thank goodness for her we were never bored at night or hungry. She brought 2 tubs of snacks and games. She decorated our cabin and it was the only one decorated!!! It was so cute!! My mom was able to come up on Thursday and stayed until the end. I am glad she came. Girls Camp was so fun and the spirit was so strong during many parts of it. I love yw!!! Thanks to all of the girls who r so welcoming and my wonderful leaders!!!

2 comments:

Linde said...

I am so glad you had so much fun at Girls Camp. I remember being a little bit worried, but always having such a great time. Made friends etc.

Was your's a week long? Monday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday?

kristina said...

Thats so cool you got to go! I love girls camp! its a blast!! I so glad you had fun!! When is the last day of school for you guys???? AML!