Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Temple!!

We went to the Temple a few weeks ago and it was my first time!! i love it. I got to do family names. It was so cool because you could feel the spirit so strongly. My dad was able to go with us. I have a great testimony of the gospel and i am so glad to have it in my life!! When we were waiting outside the temple my dad saw our friend from Chicago, Daniel Russell, coming out of the doors. Daniel is serving his mission in Orlando and was there with his mission president and other missionaries. It was so cool to see him again. We went to Cici's for lunch and went home.

3 comments:

Linde said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! So fun to read your posts. Glad you had a good time at the temple. Who's names did you do? Your dad's side or Mom's?

Only 22 more days until we see you!

Can't wait. Keep up on the blogs. LOVE, LOVE,LOVE them!

Heidi said...

So glad you got to go to the temple! I love the temple, too! Also, I finally caught up on your blog. Girls camp? How fun!! I loved girls camp! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! You guys are staying with me and we are so excited!

kristina said...

How fun!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the temple!!! Its so amazing! Can't wait to see you guys at the reunion! Actually Linde, its only 14 days!!! :)Its so fun reading your blog! AML!